Froggy 92.9 & E.R. Sawyer Jewelers make it rainPosted: November 28, 2013
The Sonoma County dry spell is DONE! Froggy 92.9 and ER Sawyer Jewelers are gonna make it rain…CASH! Listen to Froggy for the sound of rain at 9,2, and 5 every weekday and YOU could win a storm of up to $1,000! AND during this holiday season, every gift you buy at ER Sawyer Jewelers is FREE if it rains on New Year’s Day* ! Qualified purchases can be made between November 29th, 2013 and December 24th, 2013.
*Rules and restrictions apply. Please See Below:
Sales Promotion Rules
- Any individual who makes a purchase between November 29, 2013 and December 24, 2013 (Qualified Sales Period) at E.R. Sawyer Jewelers is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, excluding sales tax and delivery charges, if there is measured rain fall of 1.5” at the Charles M. Schulz, Sonoma County Airport (code STS) on January 1, 2014 between the Insured hours of 8 A.M. and 8 P.M. (12 hours).
- All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations are permitted.
- Individuals, who have made a purchase during the Qualified Sales Period must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive a refund as a Qualified Customer.
- The Insured Peril will be measured by The National Weather Service at The Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS). The official report provided by The National Weather Service at The Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS) will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the Insured Peril and whether refunds are to be made.
- Please be advised that E.R. Sawyer Jewelers will not be in a position to confirm that the Insured Peril occurred until a minimum of seven (7) business days after the Insured Date(s).
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
- All refunds must be claimed by March 31, 2014. It is the Qualified Customers’ responsibility to claim their refund by the above date. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
- E.R. Sawyer Jewelers reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
- Employees of E.R. Sawyer Jewelers are not eligible to participate in this Sales Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Individuals may also enter this promotion by submitting a 3x5 card in a sealed envelope and mailing it to: 638 Fourth St Santa Rosa CA 95404. All official entry forms must be received no later December 23, 2013. The official entry form must contain a first and last name, telephone number and complete mailing address with zip code. Incomplete entries or those containing incorrect information will be voided.
Click Here to download the E.R. Sawyer Contest Rules
Popular Posts5 Everyday Jewelry Pieces Perfect for Any Style How to Design a Custom Engagement Ring Why Diamonds are the Most Romantic Anniversary Gift [update] The Diamond Dictionary: 8 Diamond Terms You Should Know Durable Diamond Alternative Gemstones For Engagement Rings How To Pick The Perfect Engagement Ring E.R. Sawyer Jewelers Featured in The North Bay Business Journal 5 Reasons Getting Engaged is So Popular During The Holidays
Get in Touch
For over 140 years, the Van Dyke Family has served the jewelry needs of Sonoma County. So when you need assistance selecting a one-of-a kind engagement ring, repairing a family heirloom, or choosing a new time piece, turn to the experienced E.R. Sawyer Jewelers team for help.